Due to widespread abuse, the over-prescription of addictive opioids has caused immense suffering. We got in touch with the experts from Chiropractic Doctors Association of Hong Kong (CDAHK), who revealed the newest studies.
LOS ANGELES, CA, October 11, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — How do chiropractic scientists maintain their spinal health and stay pain free? Dr Jacky Yeung, public relation of the CDAHK revealed, “there’s no pain-free without a good spinal health. Spinal health is the collective term for your well-being. It comprises your physical condition, past injuries, postures, exercise routines, and quality of your life.” Even though anyone might have bone or muscle suffers, nowadays these issues are widespread. Due to this, managing your stay well-being requires that you learn to deal with life’s maintenance. But sometimes this is easier said than done.
Now, CDAHK chiropractors identified a set of non-opioid therapies that ease pain without pain killers. They hope is that the treatment and healthy lifestyle can be used lowering the lowest dose needed for relief.
“We showed that it’s possible to lower the analgesic by multimodal chiropractic,” Eric Chun-Pu Chu, Ph.D., study co-author, said. The scientists at CDAHK published over 30 papers in 2022. They found that chiropractic care has been effective with skeletal pain complicated by rare conditions, such as syringomyelia (1), symptomatic vertebral artery stenosis (2), neuromuscular scoliosis (3), bell’s palsy (4), breast cancer (5), spondylosis (6), spinal pain syndrome (7), spinal retrolesthesis (8), shoulder injury related to vaccine (9), and sacral hemangioma (10).
With the CDAHK teamwork, doctors are volunteering at the local communities in educating the newest knowledge, science, and therapies to patients. Best practice patient stories are shared in different community centers and elderly homes. They are moving the city with “no-pain” and minimum opioids usage.
1. Chu EC, Trager RJ, Neck pain and Headache Complicated by Persistent Syringomyelia After Foramen Magnum Decompression for Chiari I Malformation: Improvement with Multimodal Chiropractic Therapies. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Sep 19;23:e937826.
2. Chu EC, Trager RJ, Chiropractic Management of Neck Pain Complicated by Symptomatic Vertebral Artery Stenosis and Dizziness. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Sep 19;23:e937991.
3. Chu EC. Neuromuscular scoliosis in the presence of spina bifida occulta and a transitional lumbosacral vertebra: A case report. Radiol Case Rep. 2022 Sep;17(9):3260-3265.
4. Chu EC, Trager RJ, Chen AT. Concurrent Bell’s Palsy and Facial Pain Improving with Multimodal Chiropractic Therapy: A Case Report and Literature Review. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Sep 19;23:e937511.
5. Chu EC, Trager RJ, Lai CR, Shum JSF. Metastatic Recurrent Breast Cancer Identified in the Chiropractic Office: Case Report and Literature Review. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Sep 4;23:e937609.
6. Chu EC. Preventing the progression of text neck in a young man: A case report. Radiol Case Rep. 2022 Mar;17(3):978-982.
7. Chu EC, Trager RJ. Effectiveness of Multimodal Chiropractic Care Featuring Spinal Manipulation for Persistent Spinal Pain Syndrome Following Lumbar Spine Surgery: Retrospective Chart Review of 31 Adults in Hong Kong. Med Sci Monit. 2022 Aug 2;28:e937640.
8. Chu EC. Reducing Cervical Retrolisthesis With Long-Term Monthly Chiropractic Maintenance Care: A Case Report. J Med Cases. 2022 Jul;13(7):359-364.
9. Chu EC. Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA) in 16 Patients Following COVID-19 Vaccination Who Presented to Chiropractic, Orthopedic, and Physiotherapy Clinics in Hong Kong During 2021. Med Sci Monit. 2022 Jul 11;28:e937430
10. Chu EC, Trager RJ, Chen ATC. Conservative Management of Low Back Pain Related to an Unresectable Aggressive Sacral Hemangioma: A Case Report. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Jun 23;23:e936984.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here