Community’s Second Annual Go Earth! Celebration Will Blend Eco-Friendly, Family-Friendly Fun And Learning Activities
SANTA CLARITA VALLEY, CA, April 06, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — FivePoint Valencia will offer many enjoyable choices at its second annual Go Earth! celebration, with treats and festivities planned for 8 am. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 22. Residents and visitors are welcomed to Go Earth!, which will celebrate the community and some of the many ways we can all help our Earth.
Plans to date include live music, specialty foods and refreshments, and a wealth of special activities. FivePoint Valencia’s Confluence Park and surroundings will hold Go Earth! activities and displays, with bicycle and other vehicle parking nearby. Here is the latest; check for updates at https://valencia.com/GoEarth
• Justin Ratowsky, lead singer and guitarist for Cali Conscious, a Huntington Beach-based reggae surf-rock band, will set the scene with chill Earth Day tunes. https://caliconscious.com/
• The Great Compostable Art Show will be on display, created by FivePoint Valencia residents. Farmscape will host compostable art activities for kids.
• Painting with Lorelle Miller: back by popular demand, Lorelle will guide 4 sessions of plen air painting for all levels. Kids and adults welcome. www.lorellemiller.com
• Yoga with Megan Olind, with 6 diverse sessions geared to all ages and abilities. https://www.instagram.com/rogue_yogis/
• Valencia Go will have a presence, speaking on the FivePoint Valencia resident Transportation Management Organization and programs.
• Trek Bicycles will bring assorted e-bikes to check out, present basic information on repairs and fixes, offer bike safety tips and a bike rodeo for kids, and answer questions. www.trekbikes.com
• The Fernandeño Tataviam Band of Mission Indians plans information and educational activities tied to Valencia’s natural landscape and the tribe’s long history in the Valley.
Go Earth! attendees will also find tasty foods and beverages throughout the event. Plans include:
• Happy Trails Bar Co. will serve free lemonade and iced tea from its cart and tricycle. Hilario’s Tacos will bring a food truck, offering taco treats for purchase throughout event hours, starting with breakfast tacos. https://www.instagram.com/hilariostacos/
• Van Leeuwen Ice Cream truck will be on site with ice cream treats for purchase, and choices will include vegan selections. www.vanleeuwenicecream.com
• A mini local market is planned for more treats, including free morning coffee by Blank Beverage and delightful for-purchase beverages in the afternoon. Little’s Loaves and Booles will feature for-purchase sandwiches and bread items. https://littlesloaves.squarespace.com/ A Cosmic Surgery will sell essential oils, bath salts and creams. Coldwater Canyon Provisions will have a variety of specialty pickles and jams for sale. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColdwaterCanyon or www.facebook.com_ColdwaterCanyonProvisions
• At the Eco Garden booth, see and sample sustainably grown microgreens. https://ecogarden.farm/
While you’re here on April 22, grab a ride on one of the NEV shuttles that will make ongoing rounds to open model homes. View the pool complex, and enjoy the community’s environment of open expanses, seating niches and landscaped sidewalks, along with trails for pedestrians, trikes, bikes and four-legged pals.
FivePoint Valencia is a planned community in California’s Santa Clarita Valley. The community’s builders include KB Home, Lennar, Richmond American Homes, Toll Brothers and Tri Pointe Homes. For KB Home, call 888-524-6637 or visit www.kbhome.com. For Lennar, call 888-216-2494 or visit www.lennar.com. For Richmond American Homes, call 909-345-1143 or visit www.richmondamerican.com. For TriPointe Homes, call 949-339-3596 or email a New Home Specialist at [email protected]. For Toll Brothers, call 844-700-8655 or visit www.tollbrothers.com.
To tap into the latest information on new homes and the upcoming GoEarth! event, take an online tour at www.valencia.com, and connect at Facebook.com/ValenciaCalifornia. Also see www.fivepoint.com
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here