Leading Bisexual Dating App Highlights Inclusive Country Music Venues
LOS ANGELES, CA, May 31, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — BiCupid, the world’s largest bisexual dating app, today announced its recommendations for the top LGBTQ+ friendly country bars in North America, just in time for Pride celebrations. Country music venues are increasingly championing diversity and inclusion, giving the bisexual and LGBTQ+ community more places to enjoy activities like line dancing, live music shows, and drag performances.
“Pride is all about celebrating love in all its forms,” said Dani Johnson, the spokesperson of BiCupid. “For our members who love country western culture, these bars are creating a sense of belonging by promoting acceptance of people from all backgrounds.”
1. The Rainbow Cattle Company – Denver, CO. This bar brands itself as “Denver’s only gay country western bar.” It has line dancing, drag shows, and a welcoming vibe.
2. The Saddle Rack – Fresno, CA. This bar has been operating since 1972 and features country music, line dancing lessons, and drag shows. They bill themselves as “the friendliest gay bar in Fresno.”
3. Rainbow Roadhouse – Oklahoma City, OK. This western-themed bar is Oklahoma’s only LGBT country bar. They feature country music, line dancing, drag shows and more in an inclusive space.
4. Round-Up Saloon – Dallas, TX. This large country dance hall is one of the most popular LGBTQ bars in Dallas. They have giant dance floors, country music, and Western attire is encouraged. They bill themselves as “the world’s largest country western gay bar.”
5. The Stirrup – Houston, TX. This new country bar aims to provide a safe space for Houston’s LGBTQ+ country music fans. They feature country music, line dancing, and a fun, inclusive vibe.
“It’s inspiring to see these country bars take a stand for inclusiveness and give members of our community a place to feel comfortable being their authentic selves,” Dani added. “This progressiveness is worth applauding and supporting. So put on your boots, grab your friends and choose one of these amazing bars to line dance or just hang out in an open-minded, welcoming space this Pride season and beyond.”
BiCupid is the world’s first and largest dating app for bisexual and bi-curious individuals. With over 3 million members worldwide, BiCupid offers support and community for people of all gender identities and sexual orientations.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here